“it’s a smile, it’s a kiss, it’s a sip of wine … it’s summertime!”
― Kenny Chesney
Summertime is the time to be carefree and spontneous (something with the help of Handsome, I have gotten much better at). So this years Summer 2016 ~ Adventure List is going to be full of things that are in and out of my comfort zone along with some “to do” items I’ve been wanting to try.
- Throw a dart on a local map and go to where ever it lands for the weekend.
- Go fishing.
- Make a different flavor of homemade ice cream, every week.
- Go Geochaching Who’s in to go with Handsome and me?
- Play flashlight tag.
- Play chess at the ocean.
- Watch the sunrise at the beach and the sunset in the mountains on the same day.
- Take the 48 Hour Film Project.
- Watch movies in my backyard on a big screen.
- Make Sun Tea.
- Go olive oil tasting.
- Visit a different Farmers Market every week.
- Spend a whole Sunday in my pajamas watching old movies.
- Attend at least 3 outdoor concerts.
- Take a Instagram picture everyday.
- Send a message in a bottle.
- Host a Olympic watching party.
- Start a podcast.
- Make my dad’s famous lemonade. (recipe coming on Its All About The Yummy, very soon)
- Walk barefoot in the grass.
- Ride a bike on the boardwalk.
- Go on an eating tour of Los Angeles.
- Make fresh jam.
- Take evening walks with Handsome.
- Enjoy every moment!
What’s On Your Summer 2016 Adventure List?
See my Adventure Lists from the past for a little more inspiration.