I was planning to share my top 25 summer bucket-list items a few days ago however, in true summer style, I’ve been in summer mode — enjoying morning coffee while watching the sun come up, long walks on the beach, shopping days with my daughters, and walking my dog in the cool summer night breeze, anything but sitting in front of my computer.
Here is my summer bucket list I’m planning to have completed by Labor Day.
So, here we go!
Attend an outdoor concert
2. Find the best ice cream shop in L.A. and Orange County
Make homemade ice cream in unusual but delicious flavors
4. Participate in a adult scavenger hunt. (alcohol involved)
5. Exercise daily
6. Have movie night in the backyard
Wine tasting in Napa
Go to a Angels baseball game
Surprise Handsome with a weekend away
Attend the county fair
Write my kids letters that I won’t give them until they are 30
12. Have a bonfire at the beach with family & friends
13. Bake a apple pie
14. Go bowling at midnight
Make homemade Strawberry jam
Write a love letter to Handsome
17. Have a water balloon fight
Volunteer at the senior center
19. Build a sand castle
Make my dads lemonade recipe
Take a road trip up north
22. Watch the sunset and wake up for the sunrise in a 24 hour period
23. Host a brunch for friends
Attend my first blogging convention
25. Enjoy all that the summer of 2014 has to offer!
Please share with me some of your summer bucket list items.
I will be crossing items off as I accomplish them, so check back and see what I got done!