I love nachos!
Do you like nachos?
Have you ever made skillet steak nachos?
These nachos are a party in a skillet!
There is nothing like nachos, they are the perfect food for watching the big game, or tailgating, or just because. Whether your team made the play-offs or not, you can still enjoy the day once you sit down with your favorite beverage and these delicious skillet steak nachos!
These skillet steak nachos are perfect to feed a crowd or just 1 because you can tailor them to your own size and taste. Each person can add exactly what they like in them!
These nachos would taste delicious with this beverage, or this one.
What beverage would you like to drink with skillet steak nachos?
Cooking Tip: I use this Cast Iron Skillet whan making these nachos.
- ½ bag round tortilla chips
- 1 cup pepper jack or mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1 semi-cooked steak, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed and diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- a small handful cilantro, chopped
- sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a cast iron skillet add a layer of chips topped with a layer of cheese, steak, tomatoes, jalapeno, and a little of the lime juice.
- Repeat these layers until all the ingredients have been used.
- Place in oven for 8 - 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Top nachos with sour cream and cilantro.
*Other topping suggestions - guacamole, black olives, sweet peppers, green onions, corn, red onions, grilled onions, green chiles, pinto beans, salsa,this list is endless.
Until Next Time…