My family loves snack foods whether we are reading or watching T.V. We love something yummy to snack on.
We also love the flavor of Rosemary. So I thought…why not combine the two flavors!
Rosemary Oyster Crackers
You must give theses little oyster crackers a try.
- 1 12 oz bag of oyster crackers
- ¼ cup olive oil (any cooking oil is fine)
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped rosemary (I used the dried, but fresh wold also work)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- baking spray
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Empty bag of crackers into a medium bowl.
- Pour the oil into the crackers and sprinkle the rosemary and salt into the bowl.
- Stir to combine and crackers are coated evenly.
- Place crackers in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet, sprayed lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
- To store, place in an airtight container.