I love bread!
There I said it, now everyone knows, it’s finally out! I love any and all bread. No longer do I need to hide behind my obsession! I especially love bread when there are wonderful delectable goodies stuffed inside, I love savory and sweet ingredients.
Remember when my girlies sweet teacher gave them one of her Bacon Avocados for me to try?
Just in case you were wondering,
this is what I did with the other half…
I made a subway sandwich of sorts. I made a roast beef and avocado sandwich. A Roast Beef and Avocado sandwich with pepper Jack Cheese and mixed greens with a touch of peach preserves…that is! Of course all of those delectable ingredients gently tucked inside a tender french roll.
This is the most scrumptious sandwich ever! It is one of those sandwiches that you keep thinking about days after you’ve eaten it. The spiciness of the pepper jack cheese along with the sweetness of the peach preserves is a combination made in taste bud heaven.
I purchased the roast beef along with the pepper jack cheese at the deli counter. I wanted to make sure the beef and cheese were as fresh as possible.
- 2 french rolls
- 8 slices of roast beef
- 4 slices of pepper jack cheese
- ½ avocado ~ Bacon Avocado, if you can get your hands on one.
- 4 tablespoons peach preserves
- 2 handfuls organic spring mix greens
- Cut each french roll lengthwise.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of preserves on the top half of each roll.
- Add 4 slices of roast beef to the bottom half of each roll.
- Top roast beef with 2 slices of cheese and a handful of the greens.
- Cut ½ of the avocado into 6 slices and place 3 slices on top of the greens.