You all know I can’t resist trying new beauty products.
Today we’re talking about false lashes and facial spray!
How to apply false lashes in a 5 easy steps.
- Apply your full makeup. Curl your natural lashes and add a thin layer of mascara, this will help blend your false lashes and your natural lashes together.
- Always remove your false lashes gently from their box to not disturb their shape. Using tweezers measure your false lashes with the length of your eyes. If they are too long cut the excess lashes with small scissors. Cut the lashes from the inner corner and only cut through the vein. Make sure you don’t place the false eyelashes too close to the inner corner of your eyes as this will irritate them.
- Add a very thin layer of eyelash glue to the tip of your eyelash vein, making sure you have extra coverage on the ends.
- Wait about 18 seconds until the glue is very tacky. When the glue is tacky it will stick to your lash line easier and stay put.
- For the application, place your chin up while you are looking down in the mirror. Apply the false eyelash on the skin as close to your eyelash line as possible. Squeeze your natural eyelashes and your false eyelashes together, this will mix them and create a more cohesive look. Repeat on your other eye.
**DO NOT add a layer of mascara at this point.
For the indiviual lashes:
- Just like with the above directions, add a light coat of mascara on your eyelashes.
- Set a pearl size amout of the glue on a clean piece of paper. Let the glue sit for 18 seconds until it is very tacky.
- Holding the indiviual eyelashes with a tweezer dip the lashes one at a time in the glue. Place the eyelash at the base of the eyelash line following the direction of your natural eyelashes. Place the indiviual eyelashes close to eachother leaving a tiny space in between.
Have you ever used a facial spray?
If you haven’t you should! I love using these facial sprays for so many reasons. It’s refreshing especially in the hot summer months (I keep mine in the fridge so it’s extra cool). They smell wonderful and they are packed with hydrating properties to keep your skin from becoming dry. Once you have applied your makeup a spritz to your face and you’ve set your makeup for the day. I’ve tried several brands, but my favorite to use right now are these Mario Badescu.
See more of my favorite products here.
Until Next Time…