In honor of National S’Mores Day, I’m sharing some of my favorite bloggers take on this delicious summertime treat! No matter how you make it, you can’t beat the flavors of marshmallow, chocolate, and graham crackers, they are just meant to go together.
Have you ever tried a S’more with butter crackers instead of graham crackers? Or a crunch bar instead of a plain chocolate bar? Just to keep my family on their toes I like to change it up a bit.
I’d love to know any twist you put on your S’mores. Please tell me them in the comments section at the end of this post!
I know today I will be celebrating today with one…or two of these delicious, oozy gooey desserts! Which one will you be making?
1. Cupcakes by Life, Love, and Sugar
2. Cookie Bars by Chocolate, Chocolate and More
3. Nachos by The Creative Bite
4. No Bake S’mores Cheesecake by The Gracious Wife
5. Iced Coffee by A Night Owl
6. Popcorn by Cravings of a Lunatic
7. Lasagna by Beyond Frosting
8. Cake On The Grill by So TIPical Me
9. French Toast by RecipeTin Eats
If you give any of these delicious S’Mores recipes a try, tag me on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook with the #YummySMores and let me know what you think!
Until Next Time…