Do you have a brownie lover in your home?
If you do then you better make a double batch of these scrumptious brownies. They are so delicious in no time there will be just crumbs left in the bottom of the pan!
Everytime I make these brownies I’m always asked for the recipe and I’m always hesitant to give it out. It’s not that I’m one of those “no you can’t have my recipe” type of people (I think those people are ridiculous). I enjoy giving out my recipes, hence the food blog!
It’s just that…
These brownies start out with a box mix. There, I said it! They are crazy good and they start off with a regular grocery store bought box. It’s what you do to that box mix that makes them so delicious! They become the most decadent, fudgy, moist, perfect bit of heaven on earth!
- 1 Box of any brand brownie mix (18 - 20 oz. chewy or fudge style)
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons butter, very soft
- 5 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- ¼ cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9X13 with parchment paper and lightly spray with baking spray.
- In a mixer add brownie mix, milk, butter, eggs, and vanilla and mix with the paddle attachment. Once full combined spoon batter into the sprayed parchment lined baking pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Set brownies aside to cool completely.
- To make the frosting:
- In a medium bowl whisk together the butter, cocoa powder, corn syrup, and sifter powdered sugar using a mixer or by hand. Spread the frosting over the cooled brownies.
So, if you’re a brownie lover or you know one, do yourself a favor and make a batch of these!
Until Next Time…