Do you remember when I made these Homemade Cheese Crackers with @RealCaliforniaCheese? If you do then you remember me talking about a campaign that the wonderful people at Real California Cheese have going on to help the victims of hurricanes Harvey & Irma. Since I last spoke about this campaign wildfires raged through parts of California, so this campaign will also help those who were affected.
Here is all you need to do to help, take a photo of the Real California Milk seal like this one:
Or this one
between now and December 31, 2017. Share the photo to your social media and add the hashtag #SealsForGood and tag Real California Milk (On Instagram @RealCalifMilk or on Facebook @RealCaliforniaMilk) and $5.00 will be donated to the Great American Milk Drive (up to $20K in Fl/Tx & $10K in CA). No purchase on your part is necessary and you will still be helping so many families in need.
For more information Click here-> Please Help
Now for the Breakfast Quesadilla
What can I say about a delightful breakfast quesadilla? They make a delicious breakfast, but it also makes a yummy lunch or dinner!
Use what ever ingredients you have on hand.
I like to stuff a lot of cheese and bacon in mine.
Take a look at my video below to see how easy it is to make.
- 4 slices of bacon
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup of milk
- ½ teaspoon butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped (optional)
- 6 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 medium size tortillas
- **Serve with Sour Cream & Salsa
- Cut bacon into small pieces.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add bacon pieces and cook until crispy. remove from pan and place on to a paper towel, set aside. Remove excess grease from the pan.
- In a bowl mix together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Place skillet once again over medium heat. Add butter to skillet and pour the egg mixture. Stir the egg mixture with a rubber spatula, cooking eggs slowly. Once eggs look 95% done remove from the heat. They will continue to cook in the pan.
- **To Assemble Quesadilla
- Place a tortilla on to a dry heated skillet.
- Add a layer of cheese, then egg, then bacon, then cilantro, top off with another layer of cheese and egg then top with a second tortilla.
- Flip tortilla making sure the filling stays inside the tortillas and the cheese has melted to your liking.
- Slice the tortilla into 4 wedges.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa.
Don’t forget to Spot The Seal and help those in need during this holiday season.
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter to see how many times I spot the seal between now and December 31, 2017.
Until next Time…