There is no better feeling than when someone does something nice for you just because, and that same feeling goes for doing something nice for someone…just because! The world can be a very harsh place just one small act of random kindness from a fellow human can dramatically change someones life or at the very least make their day!
I have made a list of 25 little random acts of kindness, so just maybe we can all show a little more kindness and love towards each other.
One small random act of kindness can truly make someone’s day.
- Say “Good Morning” to the person standing next to you.
- Offer to return a shopping cart to the store after someone has loaded groceries in their car.
- Purchase coffee for the person standing in line behind you.
- Text someone just to say good morning or good night.
- Leave an encouraging note on the mirror in a public restroom.
- Hold the door open for others.
- Give a genuine compliment to at least 1 person everyday.
- Give a gift to someone, just because.
- Compliment someone to their boss.
- Let people merge-in during traffic.
- Say “thank you” and “please”.
- Send a care package to a solider.
- Buy lemonade from a kid’s lemonade stand.
- Put a coin in an expired meter.
- Say “I love you” to someone you love.
- Smile at people.
- Surprise your friend with a CD of their favorite songs.
- Introduce yourself to new and not so new neighbors.
- Compliment a stranger.
- Hold the elevator.
- Write your husband/wife a list of all the things you love about them.
- Check in on your elderly neighbor.
- Purchase extra dog and cat food and drop it off at your local animal shelter.
- Email or write to a teacher who made a difference in your life.
- Offer to buy your co-workers lunch.