In this unprecedented time that we are currently living in, I have found certain products are making myself and my families lives a bit easier, a bit more normal. So, I’ve rounded up my favorite 10 products that have helped make this current situation easier.
- Normally I’m not the subscription type person. I’m more of the I like to hold it in my hand before I buy it person. But, during this little extended home stuff it’s nice to have the items come to me. I like having packages come in the mail, I feel like a little kid waiting for the mail man to bring me a letter. Boy, I digressed! Beauty Box: BOXYCHARM $25.00. Each box contains 5 full size products. Everything from eyeshadow to beauty tools.
- I read recently that most people are deficient in vitamin D. It’s not a vitamin that I normally take so I ordered these and I’m liking them. VITAMIN D3 According to Healthline.com: Research has shown that vitamin D might play an important role in regulating mood and warding off depression. In one study, scientists found that people with depression who received vitamin D supplements noticed an improvement in their symptoms.
- Candles have always been a huge thing for me and now more than ever! On most days I have one lit. This is my favorite brand SIDEWALK CANDLE CO. They have the most adorable colored matches in the cutest bottle with a cork lid. It makes the perfect gift set when paired with one of their beautiful smelling candles. The perfect gift to send to a friend to cheer up their day! HOME-X $10.95
- And when I want the scent of my candle all day I place it on a coffee cup warmer and my house smells like heaven without even a flame!
- This has made weekends in a pure joy. CUISINART Frozen Yogurt, Ice Cream, and Sorbet Maker. We all look forward to making our own ice cream on the weekends and everyone get the flavor they want!
- THESE bed sheets are so comfortable. I normally use the RH bed sheets, but someone told me these are just as comfortable for a quarter of the price. So, I gave them a try and oh my gosh they are so comfortable I ended up buying them for all the beds in our house. by MELLANNI. King Size $32.97
- I’ve been on the computer non-stop so these 2 pack blue light blocking glasses have come in so handy. LIVHO $17.98
- We were looking for something to clean our windows that didn’t use chemicals and we found these on Amazon. E-CLOTH $16.29 Microfiber glass scrubbing cloth & polishing cloth that only uses water to clean your windows. It works!
- Since I been cooking 3 meals a day for the last who know how many days, this non-stick silicone pad is essential! There is no waste of foil or parchment paper and they are so easy to clean! The baked on stuff slides right off. SILPAT $22.95
- And last but not least…I know for most of us our purses haven’t seen the light of day in months, but when I saw this cross body bag I just couldn’t resist it! I know at some point things will get back to normal! Right? SG SUGU $19.85
So there you have it my 10 products that have made my life bearable!
What are your favorite 10 products that you just started using since the stay at home order?